This is only intended to be a sampling of some links we like:
- A bunch of information about hiking in the granite state.
- Check this out if you’re planning a
special meal out while your up here.
- A great magazine that features TONS of stuff to do in NH. They
monthly list a variety of stuff going on around the state - fairs, festivals,
and gatherings of all sorts - and review a LOT of restaurants that make
it worth the trip to see them.
- Makers of our wonderful yurt. They also have a page on yurt
vacations, should you want to find a yurt if you're vacationing elsewhere.
- This is where I looked when I
stayed in a yurt near Seattle, which was
how I got interested in the first place. I check it again every time I leave the state
to see if there are any new destinations where I can stay in a yurt.
Why limit yourself to yurt vacations? How about a
(Glamour camping, for the uninitiated.) Get creative!
- This site lists yurt rentals throughout the US.
- Directory of International Vacation Rentals. Free for Owners to List their Property, Free Days Stay for Renters.